Business Attorney Portland
CORPORATE LAW :
Starting a business can be a complicated task, our law firm is committed to providing full representation and advice to domestic and foreign individuals and companies wishing to incorporate or do business in Texas. Our goal is to make this a stress free process for our clients by guiding them through the steps required to incorporate from start to finish, from choosing the correct entity, to dealing with all agencies related to the process, all while providing a strong foundation for your business that complies with relevant local, state and federal laws.
Our services include:
With the Texas Secretary of State (TX SOS):
- Searching for name availability, and filing name registrations Filing for name changes and name amendments
- Filing Assumed Name Certificates (DBA) and statements of abandonment
- Selecting the correct business structure (Sole proprietorship, General partnership, Corporation, Limited Liability Corporation, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership or Non Profit Organization).
- Filing Certificates of Formation to obtain Certificates of filing, amendments to the Certificate of Formation
- Serving as Registered Agent for the business entity
- Foreing entity registration
With the TX Comptroller of Public Accounts:
- Filing and reporting franchise tax and public information report
- Filing amendments
With the IRS:
- Filing for Employer Identification Number
- Filing reports or answering requests
- Filing taxes if needed
Corporate & Business Planning Lawyer in Mexico
Our Corporate Law Practice includes a wide array of services, ranging from corporate and business planning, corporate restructuring, start ups, corporate governance, commercial contracts, and legal advice on day to day corporate legal needs.
Our services include:
- Legal advice on international business transactions
- Legal advice on the creation of Mexican corporation and defining which corporation suites the client’s particular needs .
- Seting up a corporations in Mexico including: partnerships, limited liability companies as well as public or private corporations.
Legal advice with all the process involved in a corporation, such as:
- Articles of Incorporation, calling and holding shareholders’ meetings, shareholders minutes and registration according to Mexican Law.
- Search of corporate records within the Public Registry of Commerce or other registries.