Family Lawyer in Portland
Our family law services include cross border issues, such as: foreign marriage, communal property set-up, division of property matters, divorce litigation, adoptions, and other cases with parties both in the US and Mexico . We serve as legal experts in Mexican Family law within US courts.
Our services include:
- International divorce issues
- Division of property when property is both in the US and in Mexico
- Children’s rights issues and adoptions
- Drafting professional opinions regarding family law in Mexico
- Serving as legal experts in the US regarding family law in Mexico
- Obtaining birth, marriage and death certificates and apostilles both in the US and in Mexico
Family Lawyer in Mexico
Our specialists in this area see matters regarding:
Marriage: Setting up communal property, or division of property, legal issues regarding marriage with foreigners.
Divorce: Providing legal advice, drafting divorce agreements, divorce litigation, alimony.
Children’s rights: Including adoptions, guardianship, parental rights, child support.
Wills and Estates and Probate matters: Legal advice regarding the main aspects to take into consideration when making a will in Mexico. Design of estate planning strategy based on a prior analysis of the client’s family and estate situation. Assistance with claiming inheritance in Mexico, among others.