International Immigration Lawyers in Texas & Portland
We believe immigration matters are very delicate and time sensitive, that’s why we are committed to providing our clients personal attention regarding their case. As international immigration lawyers in Texas & Portland, we are familiar with US and Mexican legal systems. By being born in Mexico and having navigated the immigration process ourselves, we understand our clients’ cultural background and the stress of being an immigrant, that is why we try to make the process as smooth and simple as possible.
We deal with family and employment based immigration, some of our services include :
- Legal Permanent Residency (LPR): Adjustment of status, Consular Process, Removal of conditions, green card renewal.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) process and renewal
- FOIA Requests. Freedom of Information Act/ Request
- Citizenship: By Naturalization, Derivative (through US parent/s, or proving citizenship through grandparents) , Automatic citizenship at birth or after birth ( including adoption)
- Waivers of Inadmissibility and waivers of unlawful presence
- Non immigrant visas: Including B1-B2, F-1/F-2, TN/TD visas
- Change of status, Extension of Status